Hello Beauties! Today I’m back with a life hack everyone should know. When I was younger I suffered severely from acne and tried everything. Now I’m here to share the secret to all your acne problems. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay!
Previously, I had tried Proactive and other OTC acne cleansers to prescribed antibiotics and treatments. Antibiotics were the only medication that worked for a while but I didn’t like the fact that I would have to take medication forever to control my acne so I searched online for a miracle.
I came across Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay on Amazon and after seeing all the wonderful reviews and doing more research online I decided to try it. After using approximately half of the can my skin was pretty much clear.
- Mix clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar.
- Use a non-metal bowl and utensil to stir the mixture into a smooth paste.
- Add more clay or ACV as needed.
- Apply 1/4 to 1/2in. to the face.
- Let it dry for 5-10 min. for delicate skin and 15-20 min for normal skin.
- Remove clay by washing with warm water.
- You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation, this is the clay pulling impurities and imperfections.
- When removing the clay, it can dry up in your drain and clog it. Put a paper towel over your sink to catch it all and throw it away.
- After removing clay, slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes.
Hair, Acne, Cellulite, Arthritis, Bath and Foot Soaks, Face Masks, Detox baths
There are many uses for this powerful clay. After using it on my face, I’ve used it for arthritis pains, hair, and as a detox bath. (All of them worked!) My skin has improved and I no longer have to use any acne medication or OTC products. Now, I do this mask once a year or whenever I have a big event coming up. I still get acne but it is not as bad as how it was.