⅓ dark roast coffee (80ml)
⅓ cup 2% milk (80ml)
1 tablespoon granulated sugar (8.3g)
1 cup ice cubes, large
2-3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
Toppings: Whipped cream, Chocolate syrup, Chocolate Chips
- Brew your coffee and let it cool.
- In a blender, add 1 cup of ice cubes and add ⅓ of your coffee and blend until ice become chunks.
- Add ⅓ cup of milk, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup into the blender.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds until semi-smooth.
- Add your whipped cream and chocolate syrup for toppings.
- Milk: Low fat, Full-fat, 2%, Soy, etc
- Espresso: 2 Shots espresso, 80ML Strongly brewed coffee or instant coffee.
[For instant coffee, use 1 ½ -2 tablespoons of instant coffee and 1/3 cup or 80ml of water. ]
- Chocolate Syrup: I like my drink really sweet so I add 3 tablespoons
- Toppings: Chocolate syrup, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Chips, etc
That’s all to it! You can always try different alternatives and tweak to you preference. This is the closest we will ever get to the real thing. Enjoy!