1 pack of Frozen Acai
1/4 cup 2% milk
1/2 cup strawberries
1/4 cup vanilla granola
1/4 cup shredded coconut
Toppings: strawberries, banana, granola, coconut
- In a blender, add 1/4 cup of milk, the pack of Frozen Acai, and half a banana.
- Blend until smooth (If consistency is too thick, add 2-3 tablespoons of milk.)
- Cut up the strawberry and the other half of the banana into rounds.
- Grab your plate and pour the mixture.
- Top with toppings and sprinkle on the granola and coconut shreds.
- Milk: Low fat, Full-fat, 2%, Soy; Fruit Juice; Water; Greek Yogurt; Honey
- Toppings: Mango, Kiwi, Blueberries
The key to making pretty Acai bowls is decorating it well with toppings. Including vibrant, colored, fruits as toppings will enhance the picture. Bright colors and different patterns will bring attention to your picture.
Next, look for any interesting bowls that you may have around your house. Wood bowls, small white bowls, and even a square bowl all are key for a great picture. I’ve also seen people eat make their Acai Bowl in a coconut! Get creative with it!
Last but not least, find a solid background to take the picture and make sure there’s good enough lighting. If you’re on vacation, make the backdrop the ocean. If you’re at home, try to find a white wall or a color that’s not found in your bowl. A contrasting color will help make your bowl stand out.
*Remember photo editing apps can save a picture.
That’s all to it! You can always try different alternatives and tweak to you preference. Now go blend that Acai and post it on Instagram – and enjoy it too!